If you are trying to log in to the Fishbrain app, make sure you are using the email address associated with your Fishbrain account.
By choosing the "Continue with email" option to log in, you will be asked to add your email address. An email with our login link will be sent. Open your email inbox from your phone and tap on the login button to access the Fishbrain app with your profile.
If you are having trouble with the login link, make sure:
- Your email inbox is not full
- You have checked your junk/spam folder
- Your login link has not expired (15 minutes after being generated)
- You are using the correct email address associated with your Fishbrain account. Email addresses that are not already associated with a Fishbrain account will not trigger any login emails. If this is the case, try logging in with a different email address that you might have used when signing up to Fishbrain.
- If you received more than one login email, open the most recent one and tap on the login button.
- Open your login email directly on your mobile device. Logging into the app won't work if you click on the email login button from your laptop's browser.
Still having issues? Contact us at email@example.com and we'll get you sorted out.