Adding a new catch or multiple on Fishbrain is quick and easy. Simply tap on the Log catch button on top of your feed. After that, just make sure you are filling in the details of your catch and keep in mind that catches can only be logged in from the Fishbrain app:
- Select one picture of your catch and tap Add 1 catch, more pictures can be added after
- Adjust location of your catch as desired
- Set your location privacy by choosing from three levels available:
- Share Exact Spot: Show Fishing Water (e.g., lake name) and Show Exact Location
- Share Water: Show Fishing Water (e.g., lake name) but Hide Exact Location
- Secret Spot: Hide Fishing Water and Hide Exact Location to everyone
- Select the right species (if Fishbrain recommends an incorrect species, simply tap the recommended species and search or scroll to find the correct species)
- Fill in the weight and length
- Select if it your catch was released
- Add your bait and gear used
Open a live chat with us at fishbrain.com by clicking on the message icon at the right lower corner of the page.
We're available: Monday - Sunday 9 AM-6 PM CDT.