You can log your fishing trip and all its details & catches through the “Trips” feature on the Fishbrain app.
Trips allow you to:
- Log all catches from your trip in one post (up to 20 catches)
- Tag your fishing buddies who joined you on the trip
- Share how long your trip was and your progress on each day
- Track the fishing spots hit during the trip - or you can decide to keep your location private, if you wish!
To log a trip on Fishbrain:
- Go to the Logbook tab
- Select “Trips”, and tap on “Log a trip”
- Click on the Add icon in the bottom banner of the app
- Tap on “Log a trip”
- Set trip dates & duration, tag your friends, add your catches
- Select privacy level for your catches’ location, so you only share what you want
- Tap on “Publish trip”
You will find all your trips on your profile and logbook, so you can keep track of your fishing memories and share them with friends & family! Trips is one of the free features available on the Fishbrain app.