Managing your location privacy settings for your trip is quick and easy:
- When you log a trip, add all the catches you want in it by tapping on the button "Add catch" and choosing one picture per catch (don't worry, more pictures for each catch can be added later).
- Once selected all your catches, tap "Share exact spot" at the bottom of the page.
- Set your location privacy for your trip (and all your catches under it) by choosing from three levels available:
- Share Exact Spot: Show Fishing Water (e.g., lake name) and Show Exact Location
- Share Water: Show Fishing Water (e.g., lake name) but Hide Exact Location
- Secret Spot: Hide Fishing Water and Hide Exact Location to everyone
- Finish up by adding all your catch details and tapping "Add to trip".