If you find a fishing water with wrong or missing information, let us know directly on the Fishbrain website by following these simple steps:
1. Go to the Map section of the Fishbrain website.
2. Search and click on the water of your interest.
3. On the side menu, click on “Read more” below the water name. You will be redirected to the water page.
4. Scroll down until you see the “Suggest changes” button.
5. Fill in all necessary information and send the report.
You can also use our water suggestion feature to contribute to fishing waters, report waters that are private, prohibited, or if the water became not suitable for fishing.
Our team will review your suggestion in less than 24 hours so make sure to check your email and spam folder in case our response ends up there.